Benefits of the Shower Filter:
- Filters Chlorine, Chloramines and other synthetic chemicals
- Softer skin and hair
- Reduces skin dryness, flakiness
- Reduces fading of color treated hair
- Eliminates unpleasant odors from your water
- Transforms your shower into a spa experience!
- Maintains shower pressure
- Patented Design
- Great for pets (with optional wand)
Great features include:
- Dual-flow shower head. Switch between high-flow & water conservation
- Available in White & Chrome Finishes
- Refreshing 'Ocean Breeze' scent bar for relaxing aromatherapy
- Unique 'up' design
- Convenient clip for shower accessories
- Filter lasts 15,000 gallons or 750 ten minute showers (average replacement every 6 months)
- 'Quick Connect' for simple and easy filter change
- Easy Installation
Negative Effects of Showering with Chlorinated Water
Chemicals in our water, such as chlorine, chloramines, and other disinfection by-products, have both immediate and long-term damaging effects on our hair and skin.
Chlorine and other chemicals in water can cause your hair to become dry and your scalp to become flaky and itchy after taking a shower. Over time, your hair can be stripped of its natural oils, resulting in hair that is dry, brittle, dull, lifeless, and simply hard to manage. Also, if you have color-treated hair, these chemicals will cause the color to fade more quickly.
Chlorine and other contaminants can seep into the skin during a shower, stripping away its natural oils. This can lead to dry, flaky, and cracked skin, as well as the early development of wrinkles. For those with sensitive skin or allergies, chlorine exposure can also cause red, itchy rashes on your skin.
Enjoy Healthier Hair and Skin!
Using a shower filter is one of the most important things we can do to protect our bodies from the harsh chemicals in our water.
Premium Shower Filter reduces chlorine levels by 96% while also filtering out chloramines.
Once you experience the difference this shower filter makes, you will never go back to showering with chlorinated water. You'll love having softer, shinier, healthier-looking, and more manageable hair. And your skin will be softer and more moisturized, making you feel as though you've just come from a mini spa experience after every shower!
Say goodbye to showering in chlorinated water - your hair and skin will thank you!