Clean, fresh water for your family.
For a modern home water treatment system, choose the Below Counter Unit with Auxiliary Faucet Kit, and instantly transform your tap water into clear, purified water.
- NSF International Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55B, and 401, and NSF Protocol P477.
- Water Quality Association Gold Seal Certified, which ensures product has been constructed from safe materials and claims are backed by test data.
- Allows beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, and fluoride to pass through.
- Dramatically improves taste, odor, and water clarity.
- Reduces more than 140 potential health-effect impurities like pesticides, VOCs, mercury, and lead.
- Patented monitoring system signals when cartridge needs changing.
- UV bulb destroys up to 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses, and 99.95% of cysts.
The U.S. patented carbon-block filter and UV light effectively remove or destroy more than 140 potential impurities, and the unit alerts you when it's time for the filter to be replaced—about once a year, or every 5,000 L (1,320 gallons)
Premium Water Purification Device
- Housing height: 12-3/4 in.
- Diameter: 6-3/4 in.
- Materials: All materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption. Constructed of durable, high-impact plastic. or use with potable water supplies.
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi.
- Minimum pressure: 15 psi.
- Maximum water temperature: 86 degrees F.
- Electrical requirements: 120v, 1.8A/50-60 Hz.
- Warranty Water Purifier comes standard with a three-year limited warranty.